Founded in 1924, the Orinda Country Club is a private club steeped in the tradition of offering our member families premier golf and recreational facilities, and in providing exceptional service to its members and their guests. The historic setting boasts the exquisite Spanish Mediterranean style Clubhouse complete with banquet and dining rooms, overlooking the 18th fairway of the championship course from the veranda. Cradled in the San Pablo Valley, the 250-acre property has seen renovations and expansions to accommodate a growing member base and in offering family-oriented activities designed for life long learning. Our values and mission guide our path of growth through the insightful leadership of the Club’s past presidents and board members, dedicated volunteer committee members, and countless individual acts of service to one another.
• We value our Club’s rich heritage and traditions.
• We value the fact that from its inception OCC has been a family club.
• We value our ability to adapt to the evolving needs and expectations of our membership.
• We value that our members support our Club, spend time at the Club, and volunteer their
time to serve the Club.
• We are committed to the well-being of each of our fellow members and to every member of the staff.